Monday 13 February 2012

Daily Affirmations For Self Esteem

Negative thoughts just pull you down and make the situation worst for you. So it is always better to think positive and be optimistic. It may not make everything turn out best for you but it will definitely make you feel happy and satisfied. It gives you strength to cope with your problems increasing the level of your confidence. Many psychologists say that positive thinking has the power to attract good things to us. In fact, what you think is what happens to you. So always wish for good and nice things and they will surely come to you. Affirmations are similar to wishful thinking, they help you believe in yourself and what you stand for. Read further to know more about daily affirmations for self esteem, as it helps you develop a positive side of your personality.
What are Daily Affirmations?
Daily affirmations are nothing but positive statements that you can say to yourself everyday. They can have a great impact on your thought process and help you achieve what you want. They can bring profound transformations in your personal life by overcoming the negative thoughts. They also provide you with lots of motivation and inspiration you would require to reach your destination and achieve all the goals and aims in life. Daily affirmations can be in the form of statements, keywords or some mantras and symbols that hold special meaning for you. These daily affirmations promote positive thinking and help you build self esteem.
There can be a variety of self affirmations related to different aspects of life, such as success, health, relationships, self esteem, etc. You can make your daily affirmations on your own using positive statements. But two things you should keep in mind while making your self affirmations. First, always write affirmations in a positive tone, for example, I am happy instead of I am not sad. Secondly, write affirmations in the present tense, for example, I am happy instead of I will be happy. Wisely written affirmations work instantaneously for your self improvement and personal development. This article will provide you with a list of positive daily affirmations for self esteem, that will bring drastic positive changes in your life.
List of Positive Daily Affirmations
I have the power to change myself.; I am happy that I got the opportunity to do what I like.; I am using the best of my abilities to improve my life.; I like my job and give my hundred percent to it.; I am confident and organized.; I am open minded and use criticism for self improvement.; I am happy in every situation, even in stressful moments.; I deserve to be successful.; I deserve to be happy.; I deserve to be loved.; I learn from my mistakes.; I am happy to take challenges and risks in life.; I have the knowledge and skills to make my work the best.; I have the decision power and I make right choices., Jeg tenker for meg selv og har mitt eget valg i alle aspekter av livet., Jeg tror på nåde av livet., Jeg kan tilgi meg selv og andre også., Jeg kan forstå andre mennesker og deres motiver., Jeg føler meg stolt av meg selv og min kjære.
Ovennevnte daglige positive affirmasjoner vil hjelpe deg å øke din selvfølelse og lykke. Skriv ned affirmasjoner på et stykke papir og lese dem i tankene eller høyt hver dag. Gjenta affirmasjoner med jevne mellomrom i løpet av dagen. Du kan også stikke affirmasjoner der det kan være lett synlige, for eksempel toalettbord, studere tabellen, myke styret i båsen din, etc. Det vil holde deg omgitt av positive tanker hele tiden. For å bedre selvtilliten, når du føler lav eller negative tanker er om streiken deg, les affirmasjoner høyt og holde pessimismen borte fra deg.
Daglig affirmasjoner for selvfølelse program din underbevissthet på en måte at den fjerner alle negative ideer derfra, gjør du en naturlig positiv tenker. Ifølge loven om tiltrekning, affirmasjoner skape positive vibes rundt deg og tiltrekke bare det du ønsker i livet. Alt du trenger å gjøre er å tro på hva du vil og gjenta det med overbevisning, oppmerksomhet, interesse og begjær og jeg er sikker på at du vil skape din egen verden slik du ønsker det.

No comments:

Post a Comment